Are you passionate about design? Do you thrive on delivering great answers to design problems.
You will support the development and delivery of the digital roadmap, producing creative designs and concepts to maximise online conversation rates whilst improving the customer experience. You will be expected to hit the ground running and offer up visually stunning yet practical interfaces. Ideally you will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of UX and UI design.
This role comes with numerous key responsibilities, you will work through complex scenarios and create simply customer journeys. You must be an advocate of a user-centric design process.
You will participate in creative meetings and share ideas within a team environment, it will be a collaborative project that is innovative and will continuously evolve as the company moves towards a digital era.
Ideally you will have a basic understanding of prototyping tools such as Axure however competent Digital Designers will still be looked at for this role rather than UX Designers. Previous experience working on an e-commerce website is essential.
We are offering a salary of £22-32k dependant on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Festival – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016.
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master – friends and family are also
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family.