Senior Front End Developer
We’re looking for Senior Front-End Developers to join us. Our Senior Front-End Developers combine their technical ability with a focused approach. They take an active role coaching and mentoring our professional developers.
At Harper James, our multi-functional teams are typically made up of UX designers, front-end devs senior iOS and Android devs. Working in a dynamic environment means communication is key. Our technical teams enjoy pairing, test-driven development, learning new skills and technologies, user testing and validating and putting the client at the centre of what we do.
What will my responsibilities be?
You will be responsible for front-end development and work closely with your team of other front-end developers and designers. As a passionate front-end developer, you’ll constantly look for ways to improve your skills and how people interact with your builds. You will also need to support our back-end developers writing and front-end code they need.
What skills do I need to have?
We’re looking for a senior front-end developer with experience with Vue.js, React.js and SCSS. Any js animation experience would be an advantage. You’ll have worked in similar environments and enjoy showing your skills and training the rest of the team using your experience and knowledge letting the MD know when you need help and how the team is progressing under your management, making sure they hit their deadline and helping out as much as you can in a collaborative manner.
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
- Birthdays off as an extra paid holiday
- A Tax paid bonuses of £1000 after 5 years, and an amazing £10,000 after 10 years with the team
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married