We are looking for an experienced front-end web designer who can design and create innovative websites and web applications.
You should feel confident in bringing fresh new ideas to our small team of designers and developers, but also be able to explore new clients’ requirements. Solving the clients needs and how their website design will fulfil their gap in the market will be second nature to you.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have previous experience, and a strong track record in delivering effective web design solutions for customers and you will have a demonstrable portfolio of work to underpin your CV.
You will need to be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator. Although this role isn’t one with a requirement for coding, experience with HTML or CSS would be of benefit. Ideally, you will be available to start immediately.
Web Site Designer Job Duties:
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorising content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
Web Site Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
Why Work For Us?
Combining a brilliant working environment with continuous professional development and amazing perks, we are dedicated to keeping employee satisfaction high.
- Bar - free drinks on Friday
- Table tennis and pool tables to play all day, every day!
- Yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family
- Award-winning training and education centre
- Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
- Football/Netball/Running clubs
- Monthly pub quizzes
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday